Thursday, May 17, 2007

I love this bird!

This bird was great! I was up in Ely with my mom for Mother's Day and saw this bird.
It was totally enamored with it's reflection. I got to the car in the morning and this bird is on the driver's side door looking at the window and occasionally pecking at the window. I got closer and the bird would move to the mirror then to the windshield. Still occasionally pecking at the window. It finally flew away when I opened the car door. I then left and came back about 1/2 hour later and the bird was still there. Just admiring itself...Or was it admiring the Prius. Could be... Anyway, I went back and forth to the car four or so times in a two hour period and the bird was still there. I'm just glad I still have a windshield considering all the pecking. My mom and I finally left...the bird is probably still confused as to where it's soulmate went. - Lisa

No comments: