Friday, April 15, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
Monday, February 28, 2011
As well as the garbage/recycling bins and Asko dishwasher, which have panelized doors:
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Then I built removable soffits and a chaseway to cover it all, which looks like this:
Admittedly, the wood soffits wound up being quite heavy, but can be removed if necessary without destroying anything.
Monday, January 24, 2011
The dresser was saved from the landfill and is in the process of being refinished.
Bedroom #2 with similar linens.
I made night stands from salvaged lumber and antique sewing machine bases. The lamps (made from wagon wheel hubs) were found in an antique store and seemed appropriate for the barn:
My mom donated a really nice antique dresser as well: